BDAA was launched on 9th July 2013 and we are to achieve our objective of making Bristol – “The Dementia Friendly City of the UK”
We will therefore need more volunteers to:
- Take our “Dementia Guides” to retailers/businesses and explain who BDAA is and what we are trying to achieve.
- Revisit with “Purple Angel Dementia Aware” stickers
- Produce” Dementia Guides”
- Record relevant information
- Help to run stalls at events such as Dementia Awareness Days
- Working with schools ,children’s and youth groups
- Supporting us financially
In order to do this, volunteers will require the relevant skills i.e.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Be flexible
- Be reliable
- Have office skills
- CRB required
- Work unpaid !!
You want to become a volunteer? Brilliant!
Please feel free to contact us below or click here for more information.